Some questions

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 10:27

Some questions

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 26-Apr-2010 00:00

With the new release its possible to add images to the news?

It's possible to Link the Modulde Events to other table of my own events?
It's possible to use Modules i have created in sitefinity 3.7 ??

Frederico

Hello Frederico Fernandes,

Currently the news content items do not have the Image field, it will be added on a later stage. Currently you can use the edior's ability to insert images in the content of the news item.

Currently you will have to use the Events Manager API (consult the developer manual) in order to programatically insert event items.

Kind regards,
Radoslav Georgiev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items.

Thanks Radoslav, 

Just one more question in the developers Manual in the pages i see, and correct me please if i am mistaken , but it´s now possible to maintained several sites whith the single administration interface ?

example:

Master site: www.Master.org
microsite: www.micro1.org
 microsite: www.micro2.org
microsite: www.micro3.org

Thank you for getting back to me.

You will be able to create different section for your pages. Then set up each micro site to begin from respective sections. This is not available yet however you will be able to manage several micro sites from one instance of Sitefinity.

Sincerely yours,
Radoslav Georgiev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items.

Hi just one more question, the modules i made can be implement in the new sitefinity?

Posted by Community Admin on 27-Apr-2010 00:00

Yes this would be possible. We will provide a way to plug in old modules to Sitefinity 4.0

Sincerely yours,
Radoslav Georgiev
the Telerik team

This thread is closed