Blog/news comments using the login

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 09:46

Blog/news comments using the login

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 11-May-2010 00:00

Hi,
I was about to write some code to pick up the logged in user's name and e-mail address, to apply when posting comments to news and blogs. (in a situation where logging in is requited for writing comments)
Then again I could wait, if this is planned as a built-in feature of version 4.0.

Posted by Community Admin on 11-May-2010 00:00

Hello olav,

Thank you for your question.

We have not planned it for now. However this sounds like a nice feature, which will not be hard to implement. I have logged this to our feature requests.

Regards,
Radoslav Georgiev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items.

Posted by Community Admin on 12-May-2010 00:00

Hi olav,

Just a follow up. We have accepted the feature request and planned for its implementation.

Regards,
Radoslav Georgiev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items.

Posted by Community Admin on 12-May-2010 00:00

Thanks Radoslav, that's great!

This thread is closed