Request for User Review Module

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 01:24

Request for User Review Module

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 13-May-2010 00:00

From an SEO perspective, Sitefinity 4.0 is addressing a number of fronts (ex. analytics), however I believe your customers would see a lot of value for a User Review module to capture product, service, and company reviews.

Posted by Community Admin on 13-May-2010 00:00

Hello Richard Winslow,

Thank you for submitting your feature request.

We have logged this request, and will discuss it over one of our next planning meetings. This can be incorporated as a functionality to a module, like comments, or probably a testimonials module. I will get back to you once we have taken decision whether to implement this as a feature.

Greetings,
Radoslav Georgiev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items.

Posted by Community Admin on 27-May-2011 00:00

Is this going to be an option in 4.x? We're also interested in a review/rating module for our site.

Posted by Community Admin on 28-May-2011 00:00

Hello Tyler,

This module is not yet planned for any of the upcoming releases. However we are gathering user Feture Requests and we have this in mind.

Kind regards,
Radoslav Georgiev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Sep-2011 00:00

Including analytics, I have got many fronts of SEO practice addressed successfully by Sitefinity 4.0.

This thread is closed