Under Construction?

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 17:52

Under Construction?

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 07-Jun-2010 00:00

After installing a local instance of sitefinity, I continually get the Under Construction page saying "Thank you for visiting our web site. Please return soon for updates." Even after publishing a page and setting it to homepage. Anyone else have a similar experience?

Hello Haddicus,

Thank you for using our services.

The home page feature has not been implemented in the CTP release. This feature will work in the next release of the system Sitefinity 4.0 beta, due end of Jully.

Best wishes,
Radoslav Georgiev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items.

Ahh, Okay. That makes sense. Thanks.

Posted by Community Admin on 09-Mar-2011 00:00

I have Sitefinity 4.0 SP1 and even after setting my homepage, I still get the "Thank you for visiting..." page.

How do I troubleshoot why it cannot serve a Published page that has been set as my homepage?

Thanks!

Posted by Community Admin on 09-Mar-2011 00:00

I should mention that after I login to mysite.com/sitefinity and get a session cookie, I can try to access mysite.com and it works fine.

Why do I need a Sitefinity cookie just to see my homepage? I do not want any Web site users to login just to see the site.

Thanks!

Posted by Community Admin on 10-Mar-2011 00:00

Hi Adam,

1. You should set the group page for the websites
2. Anonymous users should have view permissions to this page.

Greetings,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

This thread is closed