Forms Request

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 15:09

Forms Request

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 06-Aug-2010 00:00

Hey guys, can the auto-generated forms tables be prefixed with frm or form or something so they all sort together in Sql Management studio?

Posted by Community Admin on 10-Aug-2010 00:00

Hi,

Count my vote for this request allso!

Gr, Patrick

Posted by Community Admin on 10-Aug-2010 00:00

can we also get the ability to sort and reorganize the columns on the responses page!

Posted by Community Admin on 11-Aug-2010 00:00

Hi guys,

Thank you for sharing your feature requests for the forms module. I have proposed them to the team and will keep you updated should we decide to implement them

Sincerely yours,
Radoslav Georgiev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 28-Sep-2010 00:00

This still seems to be unchanged with Beta2....did it get talked about at all (perhaps an RC change?) :)

We've got a massive need for a forms builder, and I can just imagine what the DB will look like in a year if these aren't sorted in some sort of logical structure (Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!)

Hello Steve,

Unfortunately this feature could not make it into this release, however it will become part of the next release of Sitefinity.

All the best,
Radoslav Georgiev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Hi,

I see a name used for developers option added were we can set a frm prefix manually not ideal but a start. It would be nice if a schema could be created frm within the database and the tables associated to the schema to display like the tables currently do for dbo.

Regards,

Neil

This thread is closed