The Default Layout Templates

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 00:34

The Default Layout Templates

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 14-Aug-2010 00:00

I really like the default page layout templates...not the controls, the new page screen (pick your template)

How do I style those or change their structure?  Like my user can look at the new page screen and say "thats what I want"...whereas if I use my own Master the icon is just the blank box which doesn't necessarily reflect the layout and really renders the default ones there a bit useless if they can't have a basic background applied...

Does that make sense?

I see they exist in the templates area, but I need to get at the underlying page code to add some divs, etc...

Posted by Community Admin on 16-Aug-2010 00:00

Hello Steve,

We will provide option for setting images for custom templates so when you open the Select a template dialog you could see how the custom template will be rendered. Currently there are several built-in types for which we load the images through Telerik.Sitefinity.Abstractions. SiteInitializer.

Kind regards,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 02-Dec-2010 00:00

Hi Ivan,

I'm wondering if this functionality has been implemented yet in the current RC release? As great as the templates are that are built in, I can guarantee I'll always have custom templates. Being able to define a custom image/icon for the template would be great but right now I can't see where this would be done.

Not implemented yet? Will it be in the release or added later?

Regards,
Phill

Posted by Community Admin on 02-Dec-2010 00:00

Hello Phill,

We have not implemented this in the RC. We will have it after the official release. Currently you can use this only for widgets.

Kind regards,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 02-Jun-2011 00:00

Has this been implemented yet?  I'm looking to do the same thing.

Mark Adkins

This thread is closed