Editor Content Area Css

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 01:06

Editor Content Area Css

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 14-Aug-2010 00:00

Where do I change the default Editor Content Area Css file?

Posted by Community Admin on 16-Aug-2010 00:00

Hi Steve,

The RadEditor declaration of backend templates is located in embedded HtmlField.ascx. Setting EditorContentArea could be done with EmbeddedResourcePropertySetter control. Currently we do not expose the external templates.

All the best,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 14-Dec-2010 00:00

Ivan,

This is something we are trying to do as well.  Can you walk me through each step of how to do this like I am a 3yr old?

What we need to do is add classes to the dropdown.  We can add the actual CSS to the Theme if necessary. 

Posted by Community Admin on 14-Dec-2010 00:00

Hello danfinney,

There is a post about how to do this, but we are experiencing some issues with this.

Regards,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 16-Dec-2010 00:00

That post is not geared toward 3yr olds nor the feint of heart.

This thread is closed