Themes in 4.0 Beta

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 15:17

Themes in 4.0 Beta

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 20-Aug-2010 00:00

I see that some of the theme support Is now in the BETA, however, is there any guidance, documentation on how to best develop "Website Templates".  I am starting to see how the master pages work, and I do see the App_Data\Sitefinity\WebsiteTemplates\" folder with a DefaultTemplate. What I am fuzzy about is the overall concept behind you template/theme concept and how to best develop and overall site template with theme(s).

For example, the "Basic" theme in the Sitefinity UI, how did that get there?

Thanks.

Hi Kurt,

Thank you for using our services.

You can download our Designers Guide from our documentation page. It will give you a clearer idea on how page templates and themes are developed in the Sitefinity 4.0. You can also take a look at our Sitefinity 4.0 Beta SDK. The SDK contains a fully themed website with comments in the theme's CSS.

Best wishes,
Radoslav Georgiev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

COOL! Thanks. I dont know how many times I was on that page and overlooked that link.

This thread is closed