BUG: Form module

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 14:53

BUG: Form module

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 31-Aug-2010 00:00

I can't find anywhere to specfically submit a possible bug, so...

After a little bit of testing to decide whether i should move to Sitefinity 4 (mainly for the form module), i came across two bugs; the first is shown in the image attachment, which occurs probably about 80% of the time when moving the form widgets around between boxes.

The second i do not have a screenshot of, however it has happened around 4-5 times out of around 10, that when i come to clicking publish on the form module, an alert box appears telling me 'Return 0'. Most times after clicking OK, it seems to submit it fine, however, the first time it happened, nothing worked, to the point of having to do a system restore, just to be able to create a new project.

I hope this can be resolved easily!

Thanks,

Louis

this happens on other controls besides the form module as well.

i hadn't even got round to checking other controls yet. Which error are you reffering to though? The one where i have attached the image or the 'Return 0' error?

Thanks.

I have seen both happen, the return 0 seems to happen to me if i am in the page editor for long periods of time. and the image you have posted i have seen occur to content blocks / video etc. when trying to rearrange them on the page.

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Sep-2010 00:00

Hello,

Thank you for reporting these issues.

The first one is due to issues with the Page Editor (it used in forms editor as well). Those issues are being investigated and we are looking for fixes.

The second issue might be caused due to forms authentication cookie expiration. By default this value is 15 minutes. To increase it you can add another parameter to the configuration of the membership provider. Go to Serrings -> Configurations -> Security -> Membership Providers -> Default -> Parameters and create new parameter with name userIsOnlineTimeWindow and provide the value.

Kind regards,
Radoslav Georgiev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed