How do I test non-published pages in a workflwo

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 23:30

How do I test non-published pages in a workflwo

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 09-Sep-2010 00:00

is there a way to test non-published pages? I need to test multiple pages in a process that are all in the same workflow BEFORE they are published to the world.

Let's say I have a 3 page "signup" process that has been published...

Now let's say I want to change one or all of those pages in that process, how can I test all those new pages together without publishing them over the existing signup pages?

Is there a special "user" that can use the websites with all the pages that are in "approval" state instead of the "published" state?

How would you update a N page process, and test it before you publish?

--Joseph Lee Hunsaker
PS sorry about my spelling
"How do I test non-published pages in a workflow"

Posted by Community Admin on 13-Sep-2010 00:00

Hello Joseph,

In Sitefinity 4.0 BETA there is no implementation for Workflow and this is why at this stage you cannot perform such workflow. You will be able to see how the workflow works in our release candidate. We are going to use Workflow Foundation 4, so if you are familiar with it you will be also able to easily extend built-in functionality. Our plans are to release the RC within 2-3 months.

Kind regards,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed