Error in Javascript widget

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 10:41

Error in Javascript widget

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 15-Sep-2010 00:00

Hi,

When I drag the Javascript widget on to a template I get an error (unfortunately this is in Dutch). It says something like "exception of type System.Web.HttpUnhandledException."

Best regards,  Patrick

Hello PJulicher,

We are not able to reproduce this issue with JavaScript widget. Could you try to create another page and test on it or/and narrow down the issue.

Best wishes,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Hi Ivan,

I fount that this not happen when you drag the Javascript widget onto a page but it does when dragging it into a template. It both happens in my custom template, but also in a template I create from scratch through the "Create new template" option. Hope this narrows it down.

Gr, Patrick

Hello Patrick,

Ok, we saw the issue and logged it for fixing. The problem occurs only when you initially drop the control, but not after saving the page. We will investigate this further. We added Telerik points to your account.

Sincerely yours,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 02-Nov-2010 00:00

I am having the same problem, when I drop the control in the designer I get "exception of type System.Web.HttpUnhandledException."  If I save the page and refresh it works fine.  HELP!!!

Posted by Community Admin on 02-Nov-2010 00:00

Hi Carlos,

The issue has been fixed in our internal builds and you will not see the error when you initially drop JavaScript widget with the RC release.

Greetings,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

This thread is closed