Script error in template designer...

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 10:42

Script error in template designer...

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 28-Sep-2010 00:00

I'm having some problems with templates.

Both with my own custom master pages and the build in templates.

I get a script error, see the attached picture...

Any clue?

Hi Daniel,

I am not able to reproduce this issue with a clean installation of BETA 2. I am sending you a sample project( bin is excluded, just copy paste the bin folder from your current project).Make sure that you use dlls with product version - 4.0.676.0 of Telerik.Sitefinity assemblies. Since this error comes from an embedded resource it is essential that you use this version. Could you try to reproduce this issue with the default templates on it and let us know the steps you follow? Database backup is also attached. Username:admin, Password:admin@2.

Regards,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Hi Ivan

Had tried to remove everything and then i did do a clean beta2 installation. But still it didn't work.

So i tried to clean up once more. And remove all sitefinity files I could find on my computer.

Now it works again...

Don't know what went wrong, the only difference from 1st try and 2nd was that the 2nd time I deleted everything in %SystemRoot%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\Temporary ASP.NET folder. 

Now it works and thats the main thing :-)

Thanks for your quick reply

/Daniel

This thread is closed