Schedule publishing of the page

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 12:29

Schedule publishing of the page

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 30-Sep-2010 00:00

Hi,

Will be there an feature to Schedule the publishing of the Pages, not only for News, Events, etc?
Most of the CMS servers that I have worked with have that feature, and also our customers quite ofter demand that type of feature.

Kiril Jovchev
Software Architect

UOMA OY | Merimiehenkatu 36 D | FI-00150 Helsinki | www.uoma.fi

Posted by Community Admin on 30-Sep-2010 00:00

Hello jovchev,

There will be scheduled services for pages. We did not manage to show this in BETA2. You will be able to test the service in RC - release candidate that should come within 2-3 months.

Sincerely yours,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 13-Jan-2011 00:00

Hi Ivan,
How can I use this feature?

Thanks!
Devin

Posted by Community Admin on 13-Jan-2011 00:00

Hi Devin,

We will have page scheduling in the official release of Sitefinity 4.0/

We postponed the feature for recurring events and it will not be included in the official release. It is set with high priority, so I believe that it will be included in SP1 or one of the internal weekly builds.

All the best,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 14-Jan-2011 00:00

Hi Ivan,
When is SP1 scheduled to be released?

Thanks,
Devin

Posted by Community Admin on 18-Jan-2011 00:00

Hello Devin,

SP1 is going to be released 3 to 4 weeks after the official release. 

Greetings,
Georgi
the Telerik team

This thread is closed