IE 7 problem

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 11:27

IE 7 problem

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 01-Oct-2010 00:00

hi
I m test the sitefinity website on internet explorer 7.
I am find that sitefinity menu is not working in IE7 but menu working well in IE 8. There is any problem in Sitefinity menu or something else .
please help me.
Thank's 

Posted by Community Admin on 01-Oct-2010 00:00

Hi Deepak,

I checked SiteMenu (RadMenu) in IE 7, IE8 and FireFox and it behaves in the same way in these browsers. What is the behavior of the control at your end? Could you give a live link where we could see what classes apply to the control added to your page.

Regards,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 24-Nov-2010 00:00

Hi There,

I'm having an issue editing the menu widget properties with IE7. I get an object expected javascript error when the properties window opens and then nothing. It is working fine in other browsers. The actual menu works fine when you preview the page.

Regards,
Jean Erasmus

Posted by Community Admin on 24-Nov-2010 00:00

Hi Jean,

We managed to replicate the issue locally and it was logged for fixing.

Sincerely yours,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed