Could not load type 'Telerik.Web.UI.RadUploadHttpModule&

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 18:59

Could not load type 'Telerik.Web.UI.RadUploadHttpModule'

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 06-Oct-2010 00:00

Hi,

I am new to SiteFinity and I just created a demo project on SiteFinity 4.0 Beta yesterday and that was running fine.
Now today i upgraded my SiteFinity from visual studio and it upgraded Telerik.web.ui dll file from old version to new version.

but now I am not able to rum my project as i am getting error Could not load type 'Telerik.Web.UI.RadUploadHttpModule'. (C:\Program Files (x86)\Telerik\Sitefinity SDK 4.0\Projects\TestWebsite\web.config line 148).

Please help me.

Regards,
Mohit

Posted by Community Admin on 06-Oct-2010 00:00

Hi Mohit,

Please check this articles

Kind regards,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 07-Oct-2010 00:00

Hi Ivan,

I have created the project on my file system and it all ready contains all these configuration as listed in your reply, but i am still getting the error  Could not load type 'Telerik.Web.UI.RadUploadHttpModule'. (C:\Program Files (x86)\Telerik\Sitefinity SDK 4.0\Projects\TestWebsite\web.config line 148).

Please Help.

Posted by Community Admin on 07-Oct-2010 00:00

Hello Mohit,

• Try to rebuild the application.
  • Check whether you have Telerik.Web.UI.dll in your bin and your project has a reference to it.

Sincerely yours,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed