Library Administration

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 17:19

Library Administration

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 07-Oct-2010 00:00

Maybe I am missing this, but is there a way in the admin panel to navigate directly to the Libraries section?  I see documents, images and such on the Content menu, but a way to go straight into a list of libraries would be useful for my implementation.  Could it even be possible to include it under the "Manage also" section such as on the right side of the Pages admin panel?

Also, is it possible have a "last accessed" column showing when pages have last been viewed?  We will have a large number of people contributing to the site and this would do wonders to keeping old/unused/inaccessible information out of the document library.

Thanks guys.

Anthony

Posted by Community Admin on 11-Oct-2010 00:00

Hi Anthony,

The dashboard section is in process of implementation. You can navigate to Documents or Images only from
Content >> Images or Content >> Documents.

You can edit the Dashboard  from Settings >> Backend pages and put a link to the Images and Docuements section by using ContentBlock control.

Manage also section is created by PagesDefinitions class and extending this section will require a new definition where you have to define a new SideBar. The base class is internal and it cannot be reused in custom implementations.

In the BETA 2 it is not possible to extend the pages section with a new columns. There is not implementation that allows you to do this from the configurations.

Regards,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed