Basic theme

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 08:50

Basic theme

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 22-Oct-2010 00:00

Hello, I've installed Sitefinity beta 2 with no poblem, but the strange thing is that "basic" template is completely black.
Is there any theme that I can use with sitefinity?

Posted by Community Admin on 25-Oct-2010 00:00

Hello Federico,

Could you check whether all css classes are properly loaded. You can observe the requests with FireBug tool. You could also check the body element of the page HTML.

Regards,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Nov-2010 00:00

Thank you for your message.
Where I can find firebug tool to check the issue?

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Nov-2010 00:00

Hi Federico,

You can download Firebug from here. And its documentation is located here.

Sincerely yours,
Radoslav Georgiev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 23-Nov-2010 00:00

Before trying to debug, could you please give me all the necessary steps to have the basic theme applied on my pages? (maybe missing some steps ...)

Thank you again,
Federico

Hello Federico,

You can take a look at our Designer's guide to see how to set a theme to template.

Best wishes,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Thank you - but I'm tryiing to use Basic theme (I think it's your default theme).

Hi Federico,

The default theme is called "Basic" and there is no template with name "basic". All templates are listed under Sitefinity >> Design >> PageTemplates
If you use a custom theme or template, please check the css classes you have applied.

All the best,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

I would like to use the default theme "basic" but it seems not working. Do you need I use firebug tool?

Hello Federico,

We cannot replicate the issues you have reported so far and there is no bug with themes or templates that results in this behavior. If you want you can prepare a sample project and send it to us with steps to replicate the issue.

All the best,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

I'm using your default project with default "project manager" ...

This thread is closed