Administration Permissions Error

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 10:33

Administration Permissions Error

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 22-Oct-2010 00:00

Hi,

When i click in Administration --> Permissions e get one error - see please attached file.

thanks,
Joana

Hi Joana,

I am not able to replicate this issue locally with the default installation of BETA 2. Could you try to re install the project. You can do this by removing all files from App_Data\Sitefinity\Configuration and then request the project backend. This should reinitialize the project and you will start from the very beginning.

Sincerely yours,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

thanks.
It Worked.

Posted by Community Admin on 27-Oct-2010 00:00

Hi,

I was able to replicate this issue.
In the Beta 2  SDK  exists the "How To Create a basic Module" .
After register the Module if i go tho the Administration --> Permissions i get the error.
If i uninstall the module the error disappear.

what's wrong in this tutorial ?

Posted by Community Admin on 01-Nov-2010 00:00

Hello JV,

Thank you for the clarification on the issue.

We have managed to reproduce the problem and logged it for fixing. We will try to resolve this issue for our next release.

Sincerely yours,
Radoslav Georgiev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed