Image Re-Ordering?

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 00:48

Image Re-Ordering?

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 28-Oct-2010 00:00

Image Re-Ordering?

I was just wondering, is it at all possible, to reorder images once I've created a gallery from the "Image Gallery" module?
Or even, reorder them in the original album from where they where pulled? 

Thanks to everyone who replies. 

Andrew

Posted by Community Admin on 28-Oct-2010 00:00

Hi Andrew,

You can use the built-in option for sorting images in a library.

Best wishes,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 29-Mar-2011 00:00

When I click on the "Reorder Images" button I don't seem to have the full control available.  (see attached image)  I'm using SF 4.0 SP1.

Thank you for your assistance.

Posted by Community Admin on 01-Apr-2011 00:00

Hello Scott,

The control behaves as if you do not have images uploaded to this album, which is a pretty strange behavior. Does this issue occur in all albums or only in a particular one? Do you mind creating a new album, uploading some images to it and tell me if if the problem reproduces?

Best wishes,
Boyan Barnev
the Telerik team

Posted by Community Admin on 01-Apr-2011 00:00

Good recommendation.  It only happened in that one album.  This was the only one that the sort mattered so I hadn't checked the others.  I've created a new album and copied the images to it, then tried to reorder them and it works fine now.  Thanks for your help!

This thread is closed