telerick Control Releases in Respect to Sitefinity

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 18:20

telerick Control Releases in Respect to Sitefinity

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 10-Nov-2010 00:00

Hello,

I am working on some usercontrols that will hopefully find their way into the new release of Sitefinity. The Q3 release is today and am curious if there will be any correlation between q releases/service paks and Sitefinity.

So if I install Q3 today will I then have to wait for another SItefinity release/service pack to use the newer controls. This has been quite frustrating for me in the past and was hoping the releases would tie togther.

Thanks,
John

Posted by Community Admin on 12-Nov-2010 00:00

Hi John Stewart,

Thank you for using our services.

The RadControls for ASP.NET Ajax will not be upgrades initially with the release of the RC, however since we are going to have weekly releases we will definitely upgrade the RadControls with one of those releases.

Greetings,
Radoslav Georgiev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

"we are going to have weekly releases"

Sweeeeeet

Hello Radoslav,

I think you  misunderstood my question. I am asking if there are plans to include Sitefinity updates as part of the Q1,2,3 releases so that there is not a lag in between new RadControil and a Sitefinity update?

Thanks,
John

Posted by Community Admin on 13-Nov-2010 00:00

Hello John S.,

We plan that Sitefinity also is included in the Q release cycle to sync with the other product releases. We also plan to release SPs in between Qs.

All the best,
Radoslav Georgiev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed