Video Upload Problem

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 12:06

Video Upload Problem

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 12-Nov-2010 00:00

Hi,

When i try to upload a video i get the attached error.
I have silverlight installed and i made a manul install of sitefinity 4.0 beta 2.

Hi,

I forgot the attach

Hi JV,

The error show that there is an embedded resource that cannot be loaded. I am not able to replicate this issue locally under IE8, FireFox, Chrome. Could you tell the browser version which you use. Could you turn on FireFox fire bug and see the response from the failing request and check whether there are some other resources that cannot be processed.

Sincerely yours,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

I'm using IE8.
In Firefox i can't see the javascript error but i can't upload to.

This error is not only in the video, i can't upload images and documents too.

More info :

See attached files  - taken with Chrome developer tools

Hello JV,

The 8001 code is thrown when the version of the Silverlight installed on a client computer is lower then 'minRuntimeVersion' value which is 4.0.50401.0. Please install Silverlight 4.0.50401.0.

Greetings,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed