LOL Come on !!!

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 03:36

LOL Come on !!!

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 17-Nov-2010 00:00

Release it tonight at midnight or how about now. What is really going to change between now and then.  You guys are killing me.
Don't betray the extreme loyalty.  I need Christmas now

Who is with me???????

Thx

Hello Bill,

I like the idea of how you are starting a movement :)

Now, seriously, we are doing some final tweaks in the product and all the documentation, together with the Software Development Kit (SDK) and the examples. These last minute things are usually making a huge difference!

Thanks for your enthusiasm though, I saw people charged up after your post. :)

All the best,
Georgi
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Did Santa load his sleigh already? :)
All the good kids are excited.

Less than 8 hours till midnight Central Standard Time.
Bulgaria, Germany, Canada or the USA MA or USA TX

I just would like to adjust for Central Stadard Time in USA IL and day light savings time.

Posted by Community Admin on 18-Nov-2010 00:00

So Georgi.  We noted that you didnt say, "Not today".  - but I guess you might take till midnight there? 

Maybe you can post the download link here, before your website is actually updated w the news.  That would be a nice little benefit for the faithful.  :-)

Hi Phil,

That's my favorite thread! Look what we have here - http://www.sitefinity.com/40/help/developer-manual/introduction.html and guess what is coming next!

Thank you for your support guys.

Best wishes,
Georgi
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Oh yeah, that's nice and clean documentation :)

Awesome

I was hoping for more information/example on the Fluent API :(

So for RC release, will we get full API support on dynamic types? (not just creating the types, but also using them)

Hi Bill Y,

We have moved the Fluent API examples in the modules, so the API is on one place. The Fluent API articles are just the principles. Check the modules articles for example - www.sitefinity.com/.../modules-built-in-modules-api-media-modules-images-managing-albums.html

Kind regards,
Georgi
the Telerik team

Yay! Congrats for getting it up!

Hello,

It's there! Check your accounts.
We are going to post release notes now, but this is for all who are not willing to wait for ..notes :)

Kind regards,
Georgi
the Telerik team

Thank you, got back from lunch and it is there, all is well in the universe

This thread is closed