Chat Module in 4.0

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 20:52

Chat Module in 4.0

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 17-Nov-2010 00:00

Hi SF fans and team

Is there a ready-made Chat module in 4.0? If not, how can we implement it with minimal effort? Is it available somewhere in the marketplace or for free?

This is an urgent requirement and I know it is not easy to implement single-handedly...

Thx.
Raman

Posted by Community Admin on 17-Nov-2010 00:00

Hello Raman,

We will not have "Chat" module for the official release and I have not seen something similar on the market place.  You can google for some third party .NET application that could be integrated.

Sincerely yours,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 15-Jun-2012 00:00

I need know if sitefinity have a chat module or that other solution I can implement

I need know if sitefinity have a chat module or that other solution I can implement

Hi Juan,

As you can see in the above post, Sitefinity doesn't have a built-in chat module.
You can use third party solutions like for example:

Cutesoft
cutesoft.net/.../

Or a custom solution like this:
www.codeproject.com/.../Simple-chat-application-for-ASP-NET

Regards,
Daniel

Posted by Community Admin on 24-May-2016 00:00

I'm curious if there is an update to this thread. Does SF have a Live Chat module and/or have a recommended 3rd party?

Posted by Community Admin on 27-May-2016 00:00

Hi Jonathan,

There is a Feature request logged for that functionality in the Feedback portal:
http://feedback.telerik.com/Project/153/Feedback/Details/125247-live-chat-module, where you can vote for it in order to increase its popularity.
Note that most voted requests are developed with higher priority.

Regards,
Svetoslav Manchev
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed