Video and Image Gallery

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 10:08

Video and Image Gallery

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 18-Nov-2010 00:00

Hi,

I'm trying to develop one template and i used as start the "University" and the "Empty template".

If i put one video in one page and apply the University Template the video shows cutted (see attached image).
I tried to change the theme:
   -   If I change the them to LightGreen or to Basic the problem persists
  -   If  I change to "no theme" the video looks fine

I think it is a theme problem. I tried to change Video.css but the problem persists.

I have a problem in the image gallery to the close button doesn't appears (see image).

thanks,
Joana

Hello JV,

It looks like that the css style that you have applies of the ContentPlaceHolder cuts the video dialog. Also there seems to be a problem with the z-index of the video. You can observe all css and the rules that you have applied by using a web tool like FireBug.

All the best,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Hi,

I was missing to put in the widget configuration the TemplatePath.

First  i tried to put the template name in the "TemplateName" propertie but didn't work. After save the value of "TemplateName" is lost !!

It's possible to have one solution that avoid to edit the TemplatePath propertie for all instances of Video widget in my website.

Hi JV,

Sitefinity/Administration/Settings

Then expand Toolboxe and navigate to ContentToolboxSecrion
where you will find VideosView control and its paramaters

Kind regards,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Hi,

I already tried that but when o go to the page edit i see the widgets in image sc_1 but when i go to the ContentToolboxSection i see only the controls listed in the image sc_2 .

I'm using the 4.0 beta 2.

Posted by Community Admin on 22-Nov-2010 00:00

Hi JV,

1. Is there a live link which we could check?

2. Could you upgrade your project to RC release and see the behavior of MediaPlayerControl

3. Can you observe the HTML and see the elements that cut off and overlap your video.

Best wishes,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Posted by Community Admin on 23-Nov-2010 00:00

Hi,

1 - no it's in develop env.

2 -  I already upgrade it and the problem persists

3 -  The HTML is :

<!-- container silverlight plugin-->
<div id="ctl00_VideoContent_C001_ctl00_silverlightContainer" class="sfvideoWrp"></div>

</div>

If i put de VIdeo.css in the "Global" folder of my template the problem disappear, but if i try to configure the controltoolboxsction it doesn't work.

Hi JV,

This is a css issue. You are applying some rules that breaks the layout. Without having your theme and css and the actual ContentPlaceHolders I am not able to tell you why the video is cut.

Greetings,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Hi,

If you apply the University Theme (theme sample shipped with Beta 2 release) you should be able to replicate the problem.
Please tel me if you can ?

Posted by Community Admin on 25-Nov-2010 00:00

Hi JV,

I sent a reply to the support request you have opened.

Greetings,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

This thread is closed