RC Project

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 20:25

RC Project

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 18-Nov-2010 00:00

When I load the project in Visual Studio I only seem to get ClientBin, Default.aspx, and the web.config

Where's all the other stuff I see in the directory?

...is this right?

Hi Steve,

Isn't this neat? :) Do you have any issues building and running the project itself?

Sincerely yours,
Hristo Borisov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Well I mean I LIKE seeing everything :)

I mean I can't see the workflow folder, and trying to load one throws XAML errors on the activities

Posted by Community Admin on 22-Nov-2010 00:00

Hi Steve,

We will make sure to include all assembly references, folders and files in the web application project, so that it is straight forward what gets loaded into your project. Excuse us for the confusion and look forward to downloading our latest bits soon.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

All the best,
Hristo Borisov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed