"Failed to map the path" error

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 21:24

"Failed to map the path" error

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 18-Nov-2010 00:00

Hello,

I just installed the Release candidate on windows 2008/IIS 7 and create an application in IIS to install a Sitefinity project too.  My issue is that when I tried to load the site I go the following error.  I gave full control permissions to the Network Service account.   Any ideas?  thanks

Failed to map the path '/sitefinityusercommunity'.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.InvalidOperationException: Failed to map the path '/sitefinityusercommunity'.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[InvalidOperationException: Failed to map the path '/sitefinityusercommunity'.]
   System.Web.HttpRuntime.HostingInit(HostingEnvironmentFlags hostingFlags, PolicyLevel policyLevel, Exception appDomainCreationException) +336

[HttpException (0x80004005): Failed to map the path '/sitefinityusercommunity'.]
   System.Web.HttpRuntime.FirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +11529072
   System.Web.HttpRuntime.EnsureFirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +141
   System.Web.HttpRuntime.ProcessRequestNotificationPrivate(IIS7WorkerRequest wr, HttpContext context) +4784373

Posted by Community Admin on 19-Nov-2010 00:00

Hello,

I am no longer getting this error.  I have no idea what changed to resolve this issue.  Now just seeing a blank page.

Will post that issue in another thread.

thanks
Dan

This thread is closed