Thank YOU!

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 01:49

Thank YOU!

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 19-Nov-2010 00:00

Hello Eric,

If you want, please share your constructive feedback about this decision.

All the best,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Hi Eric,

We are currently discussing the concurrent users limitations. Perhaps we will find a solution that will work for most of the people. 
We respect your decision and will accept any feedback even if you are not using Sitefinity.

Best wishes,
Georgi
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

@Eric

Stick around a bit longer. Telerik has proven to be flexible time over time. They have also shown that they value their customers very high - and the support is simply the best you can find anywhere.

1) Price

- Umbraco is only free when you don't need support
- Price is only one side, the important thing is what you get for the price

2) Concurrent Users
- Telerik has defenetely a problem in this area. They actually XXXXXX XX big time on this.

It's like Columbus sailing west to India and hitting America and naming the nativs indians :-) . But at the end something good came out, after all (don't live in the US so don't bash me on this)

3) No Igor
- I tell you I take Ivan and Georgi over any John Doe every single time of the day

PS: I don't work for Telerik - But I work with Telerik and they have been an excelent partner in the past couple of years and I also would be sad if I had to move away from SF because I can not use a single CMS system for all my customers (small and big).

Markus

This thread is closed