Page Workflow

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 02:36

Page Workflow

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 19-Nov-2010 00:00

Hi,

Playing around with workflow you can assign roles and users to a seperate workflows and have selected only pages.

Now there are seperate teams of hydrologists, physicist.. that require to approve pages that are relevant to the department. Am I missing something or is the workflow in standard not working this way where you can assign page to workflows that will channel to the correct departments.

Best Regards,

Neil

Posted by Community Admin on 22-Nov-2010 00:00

Hi Neil,

Thank you for using our services.

The RC does not have this functionality as there were some problems with it and we decided to release it on a later stage. However the case that you are describing falls in the standard workflow, so this should be supported in standard edition.

Sincerely yours,
Radoslav Georgiev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 04-May-2011 00:00

Has this type of workflow functionality been inplemented yet? 

For example, my site will have a seperate contributor and publisher role for each of the 35 departments in the site.  Is it possible to have the HR Publisher only be able to publish content on pages designated with a HR workflow?  And only receive email notification when a HR page has been sent for approval?

It seems right now that a workflow for one page will apply to all pages in the site.  I do not need my Finance Publishers being notified when a HR page is sent for approval.

Anthony

Posted by Community Admin on 04-May-2011 00:00

Hi Anthony,

We do not have such workflow implementation. Bu you can replace the current workflow with your own and implement your custom logic there.

All the best,
Teodor
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed