Permanent License

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 11:47

Permanent License

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 19-Nov-2010 00:00

Hi

When can we get a permanent license so that we can run the site as a beta, so we can start sending some of our customers that are in our test group to start using the new site?

/Keivan

Hello Keivan,

You can download the RC that was released yesterday and run into a trial mode.

Sincerely yours,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Hi

I'm already doning so, but there is a Trial license warning, and I can't for several reasons show this to my customers, our services that we sell to our customers are embedded into the webbpages so if the Trial message comes up it will stop our service, so for that reason we need a permanent license. I was told earlier that we could start using the RC in "production" has this changed.

/Keivan

Posted by Community Admin on 24-Nov-2010 00:00

Hi Keivan,

The forum post available here will answer your question. Nothing has changed from what you were told.

Kind regards,
Anton
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed