PromptDialog.css not found

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 13:01

PromptDialog.css not found

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 19-Nov-2010 00:00

Hi

I'm getting the following error in my eventlog, I can't really see any problem other than the log entry.

The application is looking for a css in the Skins directory PromptDialog.css. I've search the SDK & application directory for this file but I can't find it.

/Keivan

Exception information:

Exception type: DirectoryNotFoundException

Exception message: Could not find a part of the path 'C:\inetpub\wwwroot\MusicPartnerV4\App_Data\Sitefinity\WebsiteTemplates\MusicPartnerLight\App_Themes\MusicPartnerLightTheme\Skins\PromptDialog.css'.

at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)

at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath)

at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)

at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)

at System.Web.HttpResponse.WriteFile(String filename, Boolean readIntoMemory)

at Telerik.Sitefinity.Web.WebsiteTemplatesHttpHandler.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context)

at System.Web.HttpApplication.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute()

at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)

Posted by Community Admin on 21-Nov-2010 00:00

Hi Keivan,

It looks like that you have a custom theme - MusicPartnerLightTheme and somewhere in your custom theme you are referencing this css file PrompDialog.css.

Greetings,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 02-Feb-2011 00:00

I'm getting the same missing file. I don't have a PromptDialog.css anywhere in my project. I think it only happens when I'm logged in and am viewing a page. I have changed templates. Is this a file that's in the Basic SF theme? There's some SF/Telerik references to PromptDialog in the outputted HTML

<div id="ctl04_ctl00_pageChangedWarningDialog" class>
  <div id="ctl04_ctl00_pageChangedWarningDialog_ctl00_promptDialogWrapper" class="sfPromptWrp">
    <div id="ctl04_ctl00_pageChangedWarningDialog_ctl00_promptDialogWrapperRelative" class="sfPromptWrpIn">
      <span id="ctl04_ctl00_pageChangedWarningDialog_ctl00_promptCloseButton" class="sfClose" title="Close window">Close</span>
      <h1 id="ctl04_ctl00_pageChangedWarningDialog_ctl00_promptTitle">Warning</h1>
      <div id="ctl04_ctl00_pageChangedWarningDialog_ctl00_promptContentWrapper" class="sfPromptContentWrp">
        <div id="ctl04_ctl00_pageChangedWarningDialog_ctl00_promptInnerContentWrapper" class="sfPromptContentWrpIn">
          <div id="ctl04_ctl00_pageChangedWarningDialog_ctl00_promptMessage" class="sfPromptMessage">
          </div>
          <div id="ctl04_ctl00_pageChangedWarningDialog_ctl00_inputTextField" class="sfTxtWrp">
            <div id="ctl04_ctl00_pageChangedWarningDialog_ctl00_inputTextField_ctl00_conditionalTemplate">
              <div id="ctl04_ctl00_pageChangedWarningDialog_ctl00_inputTextField_ctl00_textLabel" class="sfTxtContent">
              </div>
            </div>
            <div id="ctl04_ctl00_pageChangedWarningDialog_ctl00_inputTextField_ctl00_ConditionalTemplates" style="display:none;">
              <div id="ClientTemplatePanel_inputTextField">
                <span id="titleLabel_inputTextField" class="sfTxtLbl"></span>
                <a onclick="return false;" id="expandButton_inputTextField" class="sfOptionalExpander"></a>
                <div id="expandableTarget_inputTextField" class="sfFieldWrp">
                  <input name="textBox" type="text" id="textBox" class="sfTxt" />
                  <div id="descriptionLabel" class="sfDescription">
                  </div>
                  <div id="exampleLabel" class="sfExample">
                  </div>
                </div>
              </div>
            </div>
          </div>
        </div>
        <div id="ctl04_ctl00_pageChangedWarningDialog_ctl00_customContentWrapper" class="sfPromptContentWrpIn" style="display:none;">
        </div>
        <div id="ctl04_ctl00_pageChangedWarningDialog_ctl00_buttonsDiv" class="sfButtonArea">
          <a onclick="return false;" id="ctl04_ctl00_pageChangedWarningDialog_ctl00_ctl00_buttonLink" class="sfLinkBtn sfSave" href="javascript:void(0)" href="javascript:__doPostBack('ctl04$ctl00$pageChangedWarningDialog$ctl00$ctl00$buttonLink','')">
          <span id="ctl04_ctl00_pageChangedWarningDialog_ctl00_ctl00_buttonText" class="sfLinkBtnIn">OK</span>
          </a>
        </div>
      </div>
    </div>
  </div>
</div>

Can I get a copy of this file so I can put it in my theme? Otherwise, I'll end up just putting a dummy file out there.

Thanks

Hi Eric,

The problem with this CSS file is a bug (#105260) it has been fixed in our code base and the fix will be available for the SP. Actually even though you are getting an exception for this file, it is properly loaded in the combined CSS file from built in resources. As a temporary solution you can create an empty css file at the requested location so that you do not get error 500.

Regards,
Radoslav Georgiev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Thanks

This thread is closed