Beta 4.0 to RC 4.0

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 17:32

Beta 4.0 to RC 4.0

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 19-Nov-2010 00:00

Hey guys,

I downloaded the RC minutes ago and I'm about to install the RC, I was wondering if there are any effects of the new installation. I have site already created with the Beta just wondering if I'd have any sort of hiccups in doing the installation. Thanks again.

Posted by Community Admin on 22-Nov-2010 00:00

Hello Jesse,

Thank you for using our services.

Please make sure that you have the latest version of the Windows Installer runtime, see attached image. We have discovered an issue with the installer and you need to have the latest installer runtime in order to avoid it. There should be no other problems with the installation. When you start installing the RC you will be prompted whether you want to upgrade your installation. Please note that this will upgrade the Project Manager used for creating projects. This will not automatically upgrade existing projects (you will have to upgrade those additionally through the project manager).

Greetings,
Radoslav Georgiev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed