Trial license?

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 00:06

Trial license?

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 20-Nov-2010 00:00

I have installed the RC on localhost for development.  I did a release build and deployed it to my staging server.  My database and everything is moved and working and I end up with the attached screens.

I don't want to actually use the license I have purchased because this is my staging server but I can't seem to progress past this point.
Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Bryan

Posted by Community Admin on 24-Nov-2010 00:00

Hello Bryan,

Note that the license file you have obtained from your account is a Trial license for the Sitefinity 4.0 RC. The RC is available only as a trial because it hasn't been officially released yet. There is no problem to go ahead and use the same trial license file on your staging server. The Sitefinity website will work in trial mode and display a random "trial message," if it is accessed outside of localhost. Neverteless, the website will be fully functional until the trial RC license expires on January 31, 2011. 

If you intend to go on a production server with the RC, please review the forum post available here.

Cheers,
Anton
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 24-Nov-2010 00:00

Yeah, after a bit of tinkering I figured out you could move the license file so now my staging/review server is up.

Thanks.

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Oct-2011 00:00

Hi,

I have just downloaded the trial version of telerik Project Manager.
Where can I get the trial license from. Internet not working on the machine where the project is being developed.

Regards,
Ripunjay

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Oct-2011 00:00

Hello Ripunjay,

You can download the license key and place it in App_Data\Sitefinity folder. Please find attached a video which guides you through the accounts page to the different versions of the license keys.

Regards,
Victor Velev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 07-Jun-2013 00:00

Hi Folks,

I have the issue and we cannot perform full functions in trial license, could anyone has advice here and the solutions? 

My email is patrick.chan@team-c.com, thanks.

Rgds,

Patrick

Posted by Community Admin on 11-Jun-2013 00:00

Hi Patrick,

Please, send an email to sales@sitefinity.com explaining the exact issue with the license and they will be able to assist you.

Regards,
Atanas Valchev
Telerik
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed