Rollback failed Type 'Telerik.Sitefinity.Workflow.Model.

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 03:30

Rollback failed Type 'Telerik.Sitefinity.Workflow.Model.DynamicTypeBase' could not be found.

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 21-Nov-2010 00:00

So I tried upgrading to the RC by copying and pasting the contents of the _EmptyProject folder to my existing project. Seemed to work ok, by then when trying to go in the Pages section I get an error popup "Sequence contains more than one matching element". It actually shows up twice. Same thing happens when trying to go to the Backend Pages section. I can see all my content just fine but I cannot create or edit anymore pages.

So i try rolling back by deleting my project folder and then copying the old one back in. Now I receive a
'Telerik.Sitefinity.Workflow.Model.DynamicTypeBase' could not be found.

Any suggestions?

Posted by Community Admin on 22-Nov-2010 00:00

With the new build I still get the popup error.

Hello Kristian,

Thank you for using our services.

The problem that you are experiencing is because the CMS does not support downgrade from the RC to Beta 2 or an earlier release. When you upgrade the project the database has been changed and one of the changes has been to add the workflow dynamic types. Can you please try downloading today's RC releaase (build 910) and try upgrading the project to this version?

Regards,
Radoslav Georgiev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

I have and still the same issue occurs

Posted by Community Admin on 23-Nov-2010 00:00

Had the same issue. Tried everything and finally I tried doing af database rollback (Had a backup of the sitefinity database from before i upgraded) That did the trick and it's running on beta2 again.

Posted by Community Admin on 23-Nov-2010 00:00

Hello Kristian,

Can you please send us a version of your project in a support ticket. We will try to upgrade it locally if possible and see what might be wrong. This will really help us resolve the issue. We will ask you to send us a database backup from before upgrading to RC if possible. In order to send the project please open up a support ticket.

Regards,
Radoslav Georgiev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed