Todo: Login control Design placeholder?

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 23:07

Todo: Login control Design placeholder?

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 21-Nov-2010 00:00

Any chance for a placeholder on the login controls in Design mode?

Right now I just get "Login status cannot be properly displayed in Design Mode" instead of a wysiwyg control

Hello Steve,

There are issues with rendering the control when you are in edit mode - design mode and this is why we put a message there. If you create a custom class that inherits from LoginStatusControl you can override RenderContents method and remove this label and replace it with an image or another text.

Kind regards,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

I encounterd an issue with these too fyi

Blank page, added a login and login status, tried to publish and got an "Undefined" popup...it was a blank (new) solution though...can't seem to replicate it at all.

Posted by Community Admin on 22-Nov-2010 00:00

Hi Steve,

I cannot replicate this issue. If there are any certain steps I will be happy to check them and identify the issue ( if there is).

When you click "Publish" the PagesService is called and most probably the request has failed for so reason and the call back has returned "undefined"

All the best,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed