Page Translation Issue

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 09:58

Page Translation Issue

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 23-Nov-2010 00:00

Hi,

I created one page in may default language (PT) named "Teste" (Top Level Page).
After that i created the english version of my page and in the name i put "Test" i follow the steps:
 - Copy form another lalnguage version
 - selected "Português"
 - i choose not to sync, because i need diferent content types in that page

I publish the two pages (PT and EN versions) .

One issue - in the backend the EN appears with the draft icon but it is publish (the page appears in the frontend).

But the real problem is that in the navigation menu ( menu widget) in the PT version of the site is ok but in the english version of the site appears in the Top navigation "Test" and "Teste" in the test i have the content i put in the english version but in the "Teste" i have the PT content. It should appear only "Test" link in the english version.

thanks,
JV

Posted by Community Admin on 23-Nov-2010 00:00

Hello JV,

We managed to replicate the issue locally and it was logged for fixing.

Best wishes,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 01-Dec-2010 00:00

Hi Ivan,
we are facing exact the same problem.
Any news about it?

Regards,
Patrick

Posted by Community Admin on 02-Dec-2010 00:00

Hi Patrick,

Which build version you use? We fixed this issue in build -4.0.941 that was released last week. There are problems if you have a page with locked status or draft status and you use build -4.0.941

All the best,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Hello Patrick,

Below are the IDs of the bugs in case you want to get some feedback about the issues

Bud ID -100159
Bug ID - 99841

All the best,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Hi Ivan,
I just upgraded to 941 but english and german pages are still shown together if I switch to english language. None of them is in locked or draft status.

Regards,
Patrick

Hi,

My build is 941  and the problem is not resolved to.

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Dec-2010 00:00

Hello JV,

One of the bugs was reopened - the actual one we are discussing here. The another one that we additionally introduced is with status not done.

All the best,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Posted by Community Admin on 30-Dec-2010 00:00

Hi,

This problem:

"But the real problem is that in the navigation menu ( menu widget) in the PT version of the site is ok but in the english version of the site appears in the Top navigation "Test" and "Teste" in the test i have the content i put in the english version but in the "Teste" i have the PT content. It should appear only "Test" link in the english version."

remains in RC2.

When wil be resolved ?

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Jan-2011 00:00

Hello JV,

Unfortunately we are unable to reproduce this issue using the RC 2 release (build 4.0.1030). Can you please show us a couple of screen shots illustrating the issue?

Regards,
Radoslav Georgiev
the Telerik team

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Jan-2011 00:00

Hi,

In order to send all the info I post a support ticket ( id 380851 ).

This thread is closed