You do not have the permissions to access this page. Try usi

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 20:05

You do not have the permissions to access this page. Try using other credentials or contact the administrator

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 23-Nov-2010 00:00

I have created a new test project and everything works fantastic.

Open the demo (hospital) project and run it. This also works.

Return to the test project and run it, when I then want to login automatically the following message is shown:

Login to manage the site 
You do not have the permissions to access this page. Try using other credentials or contact the administrator. 

You were automatically navigated form "/Sitefinity/default.aspx" because you are not authorized to access that page! 

What do you want to do? 

Logout 
Switch User 
Change Password

When I press Logout I get:
Error de servidor en la aplicación '/'.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are trying to access item that no longer exists. The most probable reason is that it has been deleted by another user. 
Descripción: Excepción no controlada al ejecutar la solicitud Web actual. Revise el seguimiento de la pila para obtener más información acerca del error y dónde se originó en el código. 

Detalles de la excepción: Telerik.Sitefinity.SitefinityExceptions.ItemNotFoundException: You are trying to access item that no longer exists. The most probable reason is that it has been deleted by another user.

Error de código fuente: 

Se ha generado una excepción no controlada durante la ejecución de la solicitud Web actual. La información sobre el origen y la ubicación de la excepción pueden identificarse utilizando la excepción del seguimiento de la pila siguiente.  

Seguimiento de la pila: 

[ItemNotFoundException: You are trying to access item that no longer exists. The most probable reason is that it has been deleted by another user.]
   DynamicModule.ns.Wrapped_OpenAccessMembershipProvider_7f23f600731641fcb48de65bd205c072.GetUser(Guid id) +298
   Telerik.Sitefinity.Security.UserManager.GetUser(Guid id) +73
   Telerik.Sitefinity.Security.SecurityManager.LogoutImpl(String providerName, Guid userId, String userName, Credentials credentials) +280
   Telerik.Sitefinity.Security.SecurityManager.Logout(String providerName, Guid userId) +178
   Telerik.Sitefinity.Security.SecurityManager.Logout() +257
   Telerik.Sitefinity.Security.Web.UI.LogoutForm.DoLogout(String navigateUrl) +33
   Telerik.Sitefinity.Security.Web.UI.LogoutForm.LogoutButton_Command(Object sender, CommandEventArgs e) +47
   System.Web.UI.WebControls.LinkButton.OnCommand(CommandEventArgs e) +115
   System.Web.UI.WebControls.LinkButton.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +169
   System.Web.UI.WebControls.LinkButton.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +9
   System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +13
   System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData) +176
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +5563

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Información de versión: Versión de Microsoft .NET Framework:4.0.30319; Versión ASP.NET:4.0.30319.1

Switch user same result.
Change password does work, but i can never login.

I have cleared cached internet files and all cookies etc.
Rebooted the machine but im not able to login.

Regards,

Posted by Community Admin on 23-Nov-2010 00:00

Hi Bes,

The first error says that there is no user with the ID passed to GetUser method does not exist. The second error says that the user you use does not have permissions to access the page. Could you try to create the browser history and cookies , close it and then re open it try to access the backend with an administrators account. 

Greetings,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 13-Dec-2010 00:00

Hi Ivan

I have the same issue. I have created SF project on my local and it works ok. Then I have copied files and database to another server, amended connection string, configured IIS to tun pool under NET4, amedned security settings e.t.c.. First page with text:

Thank you for visiting our web site. Please return soon for updates.

loads ok, but I cannot login as admin:

You do not have the permissions to access this page. Try using other credentials or contact the administrator.

And  by the way styles are missed on login page too. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

Alex

Posted by Community Admin on 15-Dec-2010 00:00

Hello Alex,

Could you verify that you have copied all data in App_Data folder. Can you observe the request and response and see why some of the styles are not loaded. It looks like that something blocks them or you have not migrated all files.

Best wishes,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed