Missing functionality in the RC

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 05:08

Missing functionality in the RC

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 29-Nov-2010 00:00

Hi,

Couple of things in the RC that I thought were in previous versions but don't seem to be in the RC:

1. There doesn't seem to be any way you can schedule a publish or un-publish of a new page or version of a page (you can schedule a page during creation but that's all you can't seem to change that afterwards).
2. There doesn't seem to be any way you can publish a few pages at once eg. use a checkbox to tick 5 pages and publish them.
3. I feel there still needs to be a simple bulleted list navigation control without all the radcontrol stuff. eg. just a list with
multiple levels with a selected class and an optional wrapper class.

Apologies is I have missed these.

Thanks,

Seth

Posted by Community Admin on 30-Nov-2010 00:00

Hello Webinsite,

Thank you for using our services.

1) This functionality is not implemented for the RC. Scheduling services are planned for the official release.

2) This feature is temporarily disable due to some problems with the workflow. Once we clear everything with batch operations and workflow this feature will be enabled again.

3) Regarding this point you can take a look at our response to you in this thread.

All the best,
Radoslav Georgiev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 25-Jan-2011 00:00

Hi Radoslav ,
I am using Professional product version 4.0.0.0. I have Approval before Publishing workflow enabled.

I am trying to send more than one page for Approval and then to publish.
When I select all draft pages I can see More Action button is enabled but I only see Publish option. I don't see Approve option. If I click on Publish (which isn't supposed to happen as I have to send for approval first) then I get Return 0 error message.

2) This feature is temporarily disable due to some problems with the workflow. Once we clear everything with batch operations and workflow this feature will be enabled again.

Is this feature still unavailable or am I doing something wrong?

regards,

Rabi

This thread is closed