Revision History

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 13:38

Revision History

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 01-Dec-2010 00:00

Hi,

Does anyone know how to restrict the 'Revision History' for pages to lets say only 60 days. I do not want it to build up indefinitely.

Many thanks,
Andrei

Posted by Community Admin on 01-Dec-2010 00:00

Hi Andrei,

We will implement settings for Revision History in Q1 of 2011.
Thanks for noticing that.

50 points were added to your account for bringing this request to our attention.

Best wishes,
Kalina
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 12-May-2011 00:00

Did this feature end up making it into Q1? I could not find it. If not is there a SQL script that can be run to achieve the desired result?

Posted by Community Admin on 17-May-2011 00:00

Hello sacparker and all,

Although this feature was in the plans for Q1, it was dropped because of there more critical implementations at the time. Unfortunately there is no workaround at this point. 

We will consider it with high priority for Q3. We have also listed it on our PITs site on this link where users can provide comments and vote for it.

Kind regards,
Kalina
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 24-Oct-2011 00:00

Hi,

Could we get an update on this? Thanks.

PS: I tried the PITS link, but it doesn't work ("It seems there's a problem with our server.").

Edit (the following day): now the PITS link works.

Posted by Community Admin on 25-Oct-2011 00:00

Hi Thomas,

The feature is still not implemented. I have escalated the priority of the item so our teams can plan its implementation in near future.

Regards,
Victor Velev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed