Custom Template Shows News

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 10:26

Custom Template Shows News

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 06-Dec-2010 00:00

In page design when blog posts are dragged onto the design area then edit, in list settings when creating new template its labelled as News. Not sure if this has been mentioned.

Repro: Backend drag a blog posts widget on to the design area and go into edit, select list settings. In the list settings create a new template the label reads news.

Best Regards,

Neil

Hello Neil,

I checked the reported issue and I was not able to replicate it. Most probably the service has not updated the DropDown immediately when you have tried to edit a template. Actually there is a time span of about 1 second.

Best wishes,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

I have tried attaching a zipped screencast and pausing, still the same.

Best Regards,

Neil

Hello Neil,

Ok, we managed to replicate the issue. The problem is that the dialog gets the first ModuleTitle which is "News". The issue can be replicated for EventsView control as well.

Your points have been updated and the I logged the issue as a bug -101210

Regards,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed