LicensingPage

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 15:58

LicensingPage

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 06-Dec-2010 00:00

I asked this question before but I didn't get a response. I thought the problem had disappeared, but I was mistaken. Can you please tell me what might be causing this and how I can prevent it from happening?

Server Error in '/' Application.

A route named 'LicensingPage' is already in the route collection. Route names must be unique.
Parameter name: name

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. 

Exception Details: System.ArgumentException: A route named 'LicensingPage' is already in the route collection. Route names must be unique.
Parameter name: name

Source Error: 

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace: 

[ArgumentException: A route named 'LicensingPage' is already in the route collection. Route names must be unique.
Parameter name: name]
   System.Web.Routing.RouteCollection.Add(String name, RouteBase item) +2312930
   Telerik.Sitefinity.Abstractions.Bootstrapper.RegisterRoutes(RouteCollection routes) +296
   Telerik.Sitefinity.Abstractions.Bootstrapper.Bootstrap() +95
   Telerik.Sitefinity.Web.SitefinityHttpModule.Init(HttpApplication context) +24
   System.Web.Routing.UrlRoutingModule.System.Web.IHttpModule.Init(HttpApplication application) +10
   System.Web.HttpApplication.InitModulesCommon() +80
   System.Web.HttpApplication.InitModules() +43
   System.Web.HttpApplication.InitInternal(HttpContext context, HttpApplicationState state, MethodInfo[] handlers) +828
   System.Web.HttpApplicationFactory.GetNormalApplicationInstance(HttpContext context) +304
   System.Web.HttpApplicationFactory.GetApplicationInstance(HttpContext context) +107
   System.Web.HttpRuntime.ProcessRequestInternal(HttpWorkerRequest wr) +327

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.1

Posted by Community Admin on 07-Dec-2010 00:00

Hello Lorne,

We have responded in your original thread. For convenience here is the response again:
Thank you for reporting this issue.
Adding a reference to a custom module should not cause such error. However, if in the Initialize() or Install() methods of your module class you have a code which somehow invokes soft restart of the application, this exception could be thrown.
Is it possible for you to send us your custom module implementation so we could investigate the problem further?

All the best,
Radoslav Georgiev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed