Not able to enter startup on new projects

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 12:51

Not able to enter startup on new projects

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 07-Dec-2010 00:00

Maybe it's something fundamental I'm missing: When I go about creating a new project in the Sitefinity Project manager it creates the project for me, but when I try to enter the Administration of the project I only get the "Thank you for visiting our web site." page. I've now tired several times on two different machines, but I do not get any page that allows me to set up the database and details as I would expect.

What the heck am I doing wrong?

OC

Hi Mutantmannen,

Could you check whether you have some spaces or special chars in the project name?

Best wishes,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Projectname is "Sunnmikro.no"

OC

Hi Mutantmannen,

Try removing the dot and use something like "Sunnmikro" only. If you have any not alphanumeric chars in the name there is a problem with the routing.

Regards,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

That did the trick! Thanks!

This thread is closed