Telerick like top navigation

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 20:05

Telerick like top navigation

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 08-Dec-2010 00:00

Hi,
How can I do telerik.com like top navigation with sitefinity. I want to buy sitefinity to build site like teleril.com

Please let me know.

Thanks

Hello Iftekhar,

Please take a look at this KB - Telerik web site RadMenu navigation

Regards,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

I have seen the sample demo. How do you put that to the Sitefinity? Do I have to develop a custom control to add the navigation menu?

Thanks

Hello Iftekhar,

Yes, this is a custom control that you should add to Sitefinity.

Regards,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 19-Jan-2011 00:00

Hi,

This is a zip file. DO i just upload the zip or content of the zip. Could you please send me some detail steps. I bought the sitefinity to use this cool navigathon.

Thanks

Posted by Community Admin on 19-Jan-2011 00:00

Hi Iftekhar,

You need to create a custom widget by following the suggestion from the KB and this tutorial - How to create a widget

Regards,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

This thread is closed