Recommended Server Specs

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 16:55

Recommended Server Specs

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 09-Dec-2010 00:00

Where can I find the recommended server specs for a 4.0 install?

Hi Steve,

Please take a look at our system requirements page. Also review the attached images for the features that need to be enabled on the server.

Regards,
Radoslav Georgiev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Thanks!  That's what I needed

**Edit**
Wait, so no recommended Ram, etc?

Posted by Community Admin on 28-Dec-2010 00:00

I also am looking for guidelines regarding hardware requirements. I have figured out my storage requirements for the SQL database but would like to have processor and RAM recommendations.

Posted by Community Admin on 31-Dec-2010 00:00

Hi,

RAM end CPU depends on the traffic that you expect. Generally if you have one website on the server 1GB ram should be enough, but you should better use some process monitoring to determine the exact usage.

All the best,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed