Language selector and home page

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 17:43

Language selector and home page

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 09-Dec-2010 00:00

Hi,

I have a problem with language selector when I put this url localhost:58632/.../ but if I put this url localhost:58632/.../ the exception does not exist.

Posted by Community Admin on 11-Dec-2010 00:00

Hi Millaneli,

Are you using a template for your home page? If your home page is based on a page template that contains a language selector control then it throws this exception. Please, tell me if you are setting your home page in a similar way.

I can reproduce this issue following the steps below and there is a bug logged for this scenario.

1. Enable multilingual mode with two languages
2. Create a template with a language selector control
3. Create a page using this template and set this page as a home page
4. Navigate to the project  and  "Object reference not set to an instance of an object" error is thrown

Best wishes,
Petya
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 15-Dec-2010 00:00

Hi,

Yes, I use a template for my pages, but I am not put the "Language Selector" in the template.

I used this control in the page and the problem still exists if I put localhost:26138/.../ in my browser it works fine, but if I do it localhost:26138/.../ does not work!!!!!

Posted by Community Admin on 16-Dec-2010 00:00

Hello Millaneli,

We managed to replicate the issue and fix it in the code. The fix will appear in the weekly build that we will have next week.

Best wishes,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed