Generic content list display

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 14:22

Generic content list display

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 16-Dec-2010 00:00

Hi,

I created a content type "Generic Content", when I add the widget "Generic content list 'I found all the elements of type" Generic Content ", is not possible to display all list but only a few items?

Hello Millaneli,

When you open Generic Content List control for editing you can set how many items will be shown per page. This can be done through ItemsPerPage property which you can access from ControlDefinition > Views > GenericContentMasterView
The default value is 20. If you have more than 20 items and you use the default settings you will not see them in the list.

Greetings,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Hi Ivan,

May be poorly expressed, I have 5 tag (Weahter, airport, flag, plane and Steering). I wanted to use only (Airport and plane). How can I do?

Hello Millaneli,

You have to filter the control by tag or category. Please check this forum post Get documents by tag

Greetings,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Hello Ivan,

Yes, that's what I want but how can I find the tag’s ID??

Hi Millaneli,

You can get them programmatically

var taxaList = newList<ITaxon>();
var manager = TaxonomyManager.GetManager();
var categoriesTaxonomy = manager.GetTaxonomy(TaxonomyManager.TagsTaxonomyId);
taxaList.AddRange(categoriesTaxonomy.Taxa);

or you can query [sf_taxa] table

Greetings,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

This thread is closed