ContentPlaceHolders in Master Page

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 14:14

ContentPlaceHolders in Master Page

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 21-Dec-2010 00:00

Hi Team,

I am facing a weird problem with my Sitefinity 4.0 website. I have created the templates based on Master pages and everything worked fine. I wanted to add a new ContentPlaceHolder to one of the templates to replace some HTML code in the template but the problem is that the ContentPlaceHolder is not appearing in the editor when i go to edit the template to add a custom control there. What am i possibly doing wrong?

Thanks,

G

Hi George ,

I have not seen this behavior. Could you try to restart the application and see whether the ContentPlaceHolder will appear or just try duplicating the template and register it again to see whether the holder is there.
You can use the built-in Layout editor to create ContentPlaceHolders and split them.

Kind regards,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Hi Ivan,

The weird thing is that this issue is appearing only for one template. I will further investigate the issue and get back to you. I tried to duplicate the template, restart the application but it didn't work.

Thank you for your help and I will keep you updated.

Cheers,

George

This thread is closed