RadGrid error in 4.0 not present in 3.7

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 02:03

RadGrid error in 4.0 not present in 3.7

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 22-Dec-2010 00:00

I have a RadGrid in a user control that uses Popup Edit Forms for editing content. There wasn't any problem using this in 3.7, however, using it in 4.0 throws the following error:

Could not find the specified key "CloseText" or class id "RadGrid.Main".

I'm using the built-in Telerik controls that come with Sitefinity. Is this a known issue? Is there any work-around?
Note that the other two edit modes do not throw this error.

Thanks.

Posted by Community Admin on 22-Dec-2010 00:00

Hi Philip,

Please take a look at this post.

Best wishes,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Jan-2011 00:00

Hi Ivan,

Thanks for the response and link on this issue. The proposed work-around doesn't seem to work for me...even just putting the EditMode="Popup" setting in my MasterTableView tag causes the error upon display of the page...I don't even have to click on anything.

I can deal with it for now, I just wanted to know if this was something that was scheduled to be fixed in the official release or if I need to find some other method of updating my grids for a while. Popup edit forms on the grids are my main update and entry format.

Thanks =)

Posted by Community Admin on 06-Jan-2011 00:00

Hello Philip Senechal,

We are aware of the issue and will try to provide a fix for it as soon as possible.
Sorry for all the troubles.

All the best,
Georgi
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed