Skins now working

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 18:34

Skins now working

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 23-Dec-2010 00:00

Hi,

I have created a skin file with the theme and the theme is correctly set for the master page. For some reason it is not picking up the skins. But the slyles are correctly displayed. Any idea why? My theme is defined under App_Themes asp.net folder.

Thanks!

This is the code in the masterpage:

<asp:HyperLink ID="lnkHome" runat="server" SkinID="HomeLink"></asp:HyperLink>

<asp:HyperLink ID="lnkContact" runat="server" SkinID="ContactLink"></asp:HyperLink>

<asp:HyperLink ID="lnkCareers" runat="server" SkinID="CareersLink"></asp:HyperLink>

<asp:HyperLink ID="lnkLogin" runat="server" SkinID="LoginLink"></asp:HyperLink>

<

asp:HyperLink runat="server" NavigateUrl="/beauty-home" >Home</asp:HyperLink>

This is the code in the SkinFile.skin:

<

asp:HyperLink runat="server" NavigateUrl="/beauty-home/contactus" SkinID="ContactLink">Contact</asp:HyperLink>

<

asp:HyperLink runat="server" NavigateUrl="/beauty-home/careers" SkinID="CareersLink">Carrers</asp:HyperLink>

<

asp:HyperLink runat="server" NavigateUrl="/beauty-home/login" SkinID="LoginLink">Login</asp:HyperLink>

Posted by Community Admin on 27-Dec-2010 00:00

Hi Duneel,

There is a bug related to the .skin files that we have logged for fixing with ID - 103355. The .skin files does work properly in Sitefinity 4.0, but all stylesheets are applies correctly on the page. You can style the control by using the theme stylesheet with some css rules inside it.

Kind regards,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 28-Dec-2010 00:00

Hi Ivan,

My requirement is to have a diferrent NavigateURL for each theme for few hyperlink controls in the MasterPage. How do I do that using CSS Rules? Can you share some sample code if you have?

Thanks!
Duneel

Posted by Community Admin on 30-Dec-2010 00:00

Hi Ivan,

Do you know when bug 103355 is going to be fixed?

Thanks,

Steve

Posted by Community Admin on 30-Dec-2010 00:00

Hello Duneel,

The current status of the bug is "Not Done" and the it has not been assigned to someone for fixing. We will review all bugs after 3rd of January and see what can be fixed for the official release.

Regards,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 20-Jan-2011 00:00

Any update as to when skins will be supported?

Thanks

Posted by Community Admin on 25-Jan-2011 00:00

Hello Duneel,

We will definitely do it in Q1. It's possible to have a fix earlier, and in this case we will release it in an internal build. I suggest you following the internal builds from the next week (we cannot fix it this week for sure).

I hope this helps.

Best wishes,
Georgi
the Telerik team

This thread is closed