Customize Sitefinity Login

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 01:20

Customize Sitefinity Login

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 29-Dec-2010 00:00

Hi Sitefinity Support,

I have 2 membership provider one is the Default Sitefinity and the other is my Custom Membership Provider. In the Login Page, there is a DropDownList selector "Authentication Provider". Is it possible to remove the selection and use my Custom Membership Provider as the default. Is it possible to customize the login page?

Thanks in advance.
Bobby

Posted by Community Admin on 29-Dec-2010 00:00

Hi Bobby,

There is a bug in the configurations that does not allow you to remove the default provider. There is an option ( Enabled) which is available for each provider  from Administration >> Settings >> Advanced >> Security >> Membership Providers which can be used when we fixed the issue.

Best wishes,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Jan-2011 00:00

I see. Is it possible to customize the sitefinity login page design/layout?
Thanks in advance.

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Jan-2011 00:00

Hi Bobby,

You have to create a backend theme which will allow you to change the images of the login form. For the official release we will have a starter kit with sample backend theme where we will show you how to do this.

Kind regards,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 18-Apr-2011 00:00

Hi Ivan,

Do you have the sample to show how to create a custom backend theme?

Posted by Community Admin on 19-Apr-2011 00:00

Hi ,

Please check University starter kit where you will find a sample for a backend theme that you can observe.

Kind regards,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

This thread is closed