Author on imported news

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 04:30

Author on imported news

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 30-Dec-2010 00:00

Hi,

I have used the feed and notifications to import an rss feed. The rss feed has several items and different authors. Everything looks good except the author. The author appears as the person who imported the feed. How can I display the original author?

Thanks

Posted by Community Admin on 31-Dec-2010 00:00

Hi Sonu Kapoor,

Thank you for using our services.

This is not yet complete in the feeds and notifications. We plan a feature which will enable you to set how certain fields are set when importing items.

All the best,
Radoslav Georgiev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 19-Jan-2011 00:00

I see the author is still empty. Is there any eta on this feature?

Posted by Community Admin on 24-Jan-2011 00:00

Hello Sonu Kapoor,

Unfortunately I cannot give you an ETA for this feature at the moment.

All the best,
Radoslav Georgiev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 23-Jun-2011 00:00

I just tested this with the latest version 4.1 1501 and it seems that the author is still not in place. When do you think could we have this feature added?

Posted by Community Admin on 27-Jun-2011 00:00

Hello Sonu Kapoor,

This feature is currently in progress of implementation. The ETA for it is Sitefinity 4.2 release.

Greetings,
Radoslav Georgiev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed